Featured post

Dentzz Reviews : Dentzz Reviews Delhi & Mumbai

Dentzz Reviews Delhi over the globe I have listed down all the dentzz reviews from all the review sites online.These may be based on ci...

Monday 20 November 2017

Dentzz Reviews by Rituparna Sen Basu - The smile of my dreams

    I am Rituparna Sen Basu from Kolkata the city of joy and this is my dentzz reviews on dentzz clinic.We both had planned our wedding at Goa because of Harsh Agarwal who is a businessman based in Mumbai. It was decided that my wedding shopping would be done from the best of stores at Mumbai. Everyone at my home was thrilled as I was going to stay without them for the first time. It was a nostalgic moment for me that made me cry all the way from Kolkata to the serene shores of Mumbai. However, Harsh’s constant emotional support and never leaving my side even when I am at the best of my mood helped me to cope with the touchy moment.

   This realization was not immediate. But it reflected in our gradual bonding that changed over the years since when we were just friends. It was he who suggested that I would look all the more graceful if I opt for a smile makeover treatment.



    I had crooked set of teeth that had to be kept braced. This made feel awkward whenever I was out there with friends. Mumbai is famous for its street food like pav bhaji, vada pao and bhel puri and I always feared having it as it would make my teeth yellowish. Mumbai is a metropolitan city and here one’s confidence level speaks a lot about the personality of a person. I always felt intimidated and unwanted when I was amidst friends and Harsh was interacting freely with them.

    Smile brings a certain level of confidence in a person and I did not have that. This was extremely saddening and I had no hope of recovery. Finally, through Harsh’s office colleague we came to know about a dental clinic namely Dentzz that changed my life forever and for the best. The doctors were extremely cooperative and maintained proper hygiene. I am extremely grateful to Dr. Shantanu Jaradi who used high technology that repaired my teeth with ease. It was a pain free and pleasant experience that I can count upon. I always feared going to the dentists but with the help of Dentzz that was extremely professional and secure I want to really go for regular checkups!
I was always reticent and could not smile heartily because of my teeth and appearance. Constant support of my husband Harsh and Dr Shantanu Jaradi gave me with the boon of a pleasant smile that catches every eye! Now I am not afraid of attending parties and events because a single flash of my smile can touch a million hearts!

No comments:

Popular Posts