Featured post

Dentzz Reviews : Dentzz Reviews Delhi & Mumbai

Dentzz Reviews Delhi over the globe I have listed down all the dentzz reviews from all the review sites online.These may be based on ci...

Tuesday 17 July 2018

Dentzz reviews ! Patients sharing reviews on their treatment at Dentzz



Dentzz Reviews by an Australian patient from Youtube

Hi , My name is Pat and I'm from Australia I researched dents on the internet and gave them the phone call and came to India in Mumbai I had extra a lot of dental treatment done and I have been extremely happy with it the pain was very minimal if any at all I'd like to thank Dr. ash and dr. DJ and all the staff at dentzz they've been fantastic





Colleen from Sydney, Australia her positive experience on Dentzz Dental Clinic
"Hi my name is Colleen I'm from Sydney Australia I've heard about Dentzz through my auntie she had come there previously last year to get some work done and she was really happy so she recommended that I come to Dentzz before coming I was like a little bit nervous as you are going overseas for any kind of reason and when I got here I was welcomed they were so wonderfully polite they made me feel really comfortable and at home so from the initial meeting like I was immediately comfortable and you know all my nervousness went away I met her he was the one that I was in correspondence with through email so he was there to greet me so that made me feel like even more comfortable after that I meant the dentist they explained everything to me who I'll be working with so that are really professional in that level so I spoke with them and I told them what I wanted so they knew what I wanted and then we spoke about what best to do with my teeth in my situation so there were a few changes but they ended up working a lot better for me so I was even more pleased and in the process it was really really quick they got everything done in the amount of time that was promised and they were absolutely fantastic I can't recommend them enough to anybody that wants to get on their dental worked on our machines especially we didn't say a professional I'm so happy with the results they look wonderful and please and I'll definitely back here again to get more work done."






Dentzz Reviews by Mr sam Rice
I am Sam rice from Denver Colorado USA my experience with dentists has been positive, to say the least I was very apprehensive about coming it's a long way it's very expensive but I have to say it being here has been a true pleasure I have had very little pain it has been all the the work they've done they are truly experts they are the best at what they do and I'm going to tell my friends and family and so that they can come and have work done as well it was an amazing experience Mumbai is an amazing city I look forward to my return


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We tried to get pregnant for a few years in a local clinic. There were no results. We've tried everything possible but nothing. We were recommended to use eggs. I know we have to go abroad. I was terrified. I didn't know where to go and where to begin my search. When my friend recommended Dr God hands  to me in western Africa  I thought she was joking. I knew nothing about that country but I well know they have powerful gifts on herbal medicines and I was afraid because of the language barrier. Anyway she convinced me to give a try. She told me that Dr God hands can also cure my prostate cancer which gives me more motivation to give a try to Dr God hands herbal center medicines. I've done the research and thought that maybe this really is a good idea. Dr God hands has reasonable prices which I ordered two four bottles and I drank it as instructed and everything went well. My prostate cancer is gone. Also it has high rates of successful treatments. Plus it uses natural herbs. Well I should say I was convinced. We contacted Dr God hands and now we can say it was the best decision in our lives. We were trying for so long to have a child and suddenly it all looked so simple.  Dr God's hands were so confident and hopeful he projected those feelings on me too. I am so happy to be a mother and eternally thankful to Dr God hands herbal Cure . Don’t be afraid and just do it! 
Dr God hands can cure the following diseases:Sickle Cell,Cancer,Hiv,Herpes,Shingles, Hepatitis B,Liver Inflammatory,Diabetes,Fibroid,Parkinson's,Alzheimer’s disease,Bechet’s disease,Crohn’s diseaseInsomnia Factor V Leiden Mutation ,EpilepsyDesmoplastic small-round-cell tumor Diabetes carcinoma.Asthma,Allergic diseases,,Copd,Glaucoma., Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Cardiovascular disease,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis.Autism,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity,Dementia.,Lyme Disease,,Non Hodgkin Lymphoma,Skin Cancer,Uterine Cancer,Prostate Cancer Dercum,Lupus,Hpv,Weak Erection,Infertility,fibromyalgia,Chronic Diarrhea,Get Your Ex Back,Als,SYPHILIS,Colo-Rectal Cancer,Blood Cancer,Breast CANCER,Lung Cancer,Prostate Cancer,Autism,Brain Cancer,Genetic disease,Epilepsy, Parkinson's disease,  Doctor God Hands Contact    Email:   doctorgodhands@gmail.com  Or Whats-App Chat : +2349057214220

Popular Posts